1. I am not really a writer. Growing up, I have been fond of reading and writing for me is just one way of expressing my absurdity in this world. I have demented ideas and I don’t like posting my feelings on Facebook, I’d rather annoy you differently.
2. I am in a serious relationship with God, but to say I am alike Him is way too far from reality, I still sin, and I still have vices.
3. I am in love with my boyfriend, but I guess what makes my relationship with him special is because I am more in love with my life than with him. For me it’s important that you still find time for the other things you love besides your love. Each individuality in a relationship should never be set aside. I may have this longing for an affair to the world, but my heart belongs to him. He knows that for sure.
4. I have a favorite Seven-Year old daughter and a favorite Four-ayear old son. Break their heart, I’ll break your neck.
5. I love taking pictures of my feet stepping down the places I go to. I have more than 50 pictures of those in different places already.
6. I love the sunset. I love the beach. My feet. The sunset. A book. A beer. That’s an ideal life for me.
7. I love pigging out with my friends. For me, friends who eat together, stay together for a long time. And eating with a happy crowd is healthy.
8. I love writing about my conversation with my boyfriend. He is a man with full of sense to me. Our pillow talk is our best bond ever. We sit by the window, watch people walk by, watch the silhouette of the mountains, and talk just about everything. He is my best friend in this world.
9. I love being in control of my emotions. Yes. I have mastered the way to have a sound mind and a sound body. The less you care, the less chance you get bothered with everything.
10. I mean, I am not perfect. But I know, I have grown to be beautiful because life has fucked the hell out of me and it keeps fucking me. Not giving a damn is almost a reflex.
That’s my story. What’s yours?